Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Just a friendly reminder that stamp prices are going up on January 8th, 2006… So don’t go out and buy a boatload of stamps in the next week or so — that is, unless you want to go back out and buy a bunch of $0.02 stamps such that you can piece together the appropriate amount of postage for your outgoing mail. Take it from me, offloading a bunch of too-small stamps is a pain in the butt (says the guy who has made this exact mistake at least once).
Here’s another tip… Hop on over to Stamps.com for a bunch of free postage — you can always cancel if you don’t like it.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)