Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Good news… I just received word that the PayPal Buyer’s Complaint that I filed has been resolved… In my favor. They were able to recover the full amount (including shipping) and have already put it back in my account. I still haven’t heard back from the seller, so I can’t say that I feel particularly sorry for whatever PayPal may be putting him through right now.
Update: I just heard back from the seller. He apologized about the problem, saying he’s been out of town. He then noted that I’ve already gotten my refund, and asked if I’d be willing to send the item back to him. It’ll only cost me about a buck to send it, so I agreed. Hopefully he won’t sell it to someone else… He probably just wants the peace of mind from knowing that I didn’t rip him off.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)