Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
The results are in, and this week’s credit card poll had the best response to date… Thus far, over 250 votes have been cast, and over 30 comments have been written! Once again, I want to thank everyone for participating. The question of the week was “How many open credit card accounts do you have?” While a few people fell in the extremes, with some having nary a piece of plastic, and others having twenty or more cards, the majority of respondents had a moderate number of cards. In fact, just under 50% of respondents reported having two to four cards, with about 25% more (including us) have five to seven cards. Click here for the full results.
Be sure to check back next week for the next poll in the series. And if you have any ideas for poll questions that youâ€™d like to see, please donâ€™t hesitate to contact me.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)