$25 ING Direct Signup Bonus Links

If you’re looking for an ING Direct Account referral link, you’ve come to the right place! In case you haven’t heard, you can get a $25 bonus for opening a savings account and depositing $250 through one of these links. Instead of asking you to e-mail me to get a referral, I thought it would be easier if I just extracted the referral links and posted them here.

Note that each link is good for one use only. Also, this offer is good for new customers only. As they get used, I’ll update the list and add new links as available. However, you should still double-check to make sure that you’re using a ‘live’ link… Fortunately, that’s easy. Just click on a link and, when you get to the second page, check the text at the top. If it says:

We’re sorry, but the referral link within the email you received has expired and is no longer valid. We recommend that you contact the sender and ask them to re-send the referral email. Or click ‘Continue’ to proceed with the application process without the account opening bonus.

Then come back and grab a different link.

If you use an expired link, you won’t get the bonus.

A few notes:

(1) You have to use one of these links to be eligible for the bonus.
(2) You have to fund the account with an initial deposit of at least $250.
(3) You have to be a new customer.

ING Direct Account Referral Links

Note: I’m out of saving links, so here are some checking links. Same requirements.

WAIT! If you’re not depositing at least $250, USE THIS LINK INSTEAD.

And remember… New ING customers only! If you have an ING account of any sort, you won’t get the bonus and you’ll waste a link in the process.

ING Direct $25 Checking Account Opening Bonus

WAIT! If you’re not depositing at least $250, USE THIS LINK INSTEAD.

Published on March 19th, 2006 - 19 Comments
Filed under: Banking,Carnivals,Online

1. Just curious…

How did u get those links.. I don’t see an option to get referal links in my ING account..All I can do is enter the email id of a friend and the ING system will send an email.. Please let me know..

thx.

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 19th 2006 @ 8:10 pm
  2. I’m curious as to how you got those links too but not for the same reason as kcube. When I try to get someone referred, ING’s site tells me they have temporarily suspended the refer-a-friend program while their upgraded interest rates are in effect. I have been making a friend who wants to open an account wait until April 15 to see if they bring it back. (Well, okay, actually I got her to open an HSBC account in the meantime.) So, fess up, where did these come from?

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 28th 2006 @ 3:52 pm
  3. As far as I know, the referral program has *not* been suspended, but I realize that this doesn’t jive with what the ING site told you. I’m not sure why you’re having problems sending referrals.

Comment by Nickel — Mar 28th 2006 @ 10:18 pm
  4. Possibly I haven’t had my account long enough? I opened it just a few months ago.

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 28th 2006 @ 10:25 pm
  5. I’d also like to know how you got the links! I’d love to just throw them out there for people to grab.

Comment by Anonymous — Apr 9th 2006 @ 7:17 pm
  6. Thanks for the bonus!

Comment by Anonymous — Apr 12th 2006 @ 9:07 pm
  7. I can tell you how to make the links but I’m not sure if nickel wants to share that information on his website. Send me an email and I’ll share the technique with you. It’s pretty easy and actually fairly obvious.

Comment by Anonymous — Apr 13th 2006 @ 6:13 pm
  8. Making the links is easy. The hard part is getting people to come to your site and click on them. Hrm, does Nickel block links in his comments?

Edit: No, but I’ll shut down comments on this entry if people spam it with links.

Comment by Anonymous — Apr 17th 2006 @ 5:52 pm
  9. Looks like all the links are all dead.

Edit: As of 4/23/06 at 4:30 PM Central all of the ‘live’ links in the list are still good.

Comment by Anonymous — Apr 23rd 2006 @ 1:15 pm
  10. How did you get so many referrals to give away?

Comment by Anonymous — Jun 13th 2006 @ 10:39 am
  11. Nevermind I see.

Comment by Anonymous — Jun 13th 2006 @ 11:59 am
  12. I would like to give you referrals on my account at ing. how can i do that.

Comment by Anonymous — Jun 14th 2006 @ 5:02 pm
  13. All the links on this page look just like the dead link you have as an example. None of them say anything about the $25, and the dead link example doesn’t say anything about the link already being used.

Comment by Anonymous — Aug 27th 2006 @ 6:30 pm
  14. David,

As the instructions above say, you have to click the “Open Now!” button to go to the second page before you will see the message about $25 (or the dead link message, as the case may be). I just checked at 6:40 PM Eastern on 8/27/06, and the vast majority of these links are live.

cheers, nickel

Comment by Nickel — Aug 27th 2006 @ 6:40 pm
  15. Link worked great, thanks for the $25 referral.

Comment by Anonymous — Oct 3rd 2006 @ 8:08 am
  16. Thanks for the $25!

If you could use some more links, just let me know.

Comment by Anonymous — Oct 15th 2006 @ 4:48 am
  17. works great e-mail me if you want to post my links here.

Comment by Anonymous — Jan 2nd 2007 @ 11:35 pm
  18. Thanks for the link…the money just posted to my account!

Comment by Anonymous — Jan 4th 2007 @ 5:50 pm
  19. Okay, fresh links… Enjoy!

Comment by Nickel — Feb 9th 2007 @ 11:51 pm

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.