Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Now that we’ve sold our current house and bought a new one (or have at least gone under contract at both ends), we need to start thinking about actually moving. We have a bit of time but, since summer is the high season for movers, we need to start thinking about getting estimates and actually getting on their schedule. With that in mind, I was hoping that y’all could provide some recommendations as to especially good (or bad) moving companies. I should note here that we’re looking for a full service, interstate move — pack, load, haul, and unload at the other end. So… Got any suggestions as to who to contact, or how to go about choosing amongst the various options?
For more information on moving, check out my Roadmap for a Successful Relocation.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)