Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
After nice long vacation that involved a lot of boating, fishing, swimming, reading, and laying around (not to mention a bit of GeoCaching as well as a whole lot of driving) we’re back in town and settling back in. We ended up covering close to 3000 miles in twelve days, most of which came at the front and back end of our trip. In fact, this past weekend we set a family record by driving 815 miles in one day (Saturday) with all four kids in the car en route to a two day total of 1380 miles. Not too shabby when you’re hauling kids ranging in age from 18 months to 8 years.
Anyway, things should now be returning to normal as far as this site goes. Along these lines, I’d like to thank all of the guest bloggers who helped to keep things chugging along last week. I’d also like to hear what you readers thought about the guest blogging ‘experiment’. Good? Bad? Indifferent?
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)