Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Hereâ€™s a quick look at some of my favorite posts from a year ago this week:
â€¢ Think Before You Write That Check – My thoughts on why you should be careful before paying for random transactions with a check. (This actually should have gone up in last weekend’s rundown, but I somehow missed it.)
â€¢ The Hottest (and Riskiest?) Real Estate Markets – A rundown of the hottest real estate markets as of last summer.
â€¢ Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck – A cautionary note about buying ‘Thomasville’ furniture off the back of a truck that pulls into your neighborhood.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)