Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
FiveCentNickel took part in four carnivals this week. Here they are, along with my posts that were included in each.
The Carnival of Personal Finance, which is up at The Real Returns, included “Cell Phone Overages: A Hidden Cost of Moving.” Also included was “The Best Dollars That I’ve Ever Spent” from raising4boys.com.
The Carnival of the Vanities, which is up at The Bull Speaks!, included “Money Saving Tip: Live Next Door to Someone Who’s Moving.” Also included was “From the Mouths of Babes: Made in China” from raising4boys.com.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)