Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
I was at Sam’s Club this past weekend when I discovered that they now accept MasterCard credit cards. Sure enough, when I got home I started poking around online and learned that Sam’s started accepting MasterCard credit cards at 589 retail locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico this past Thursday.
To date, the only credit options at Sam’s Club have been Discover Card or a Sam’s credit line — we’ve been using the latter. But now we can start using our Citi Driver’s Edge Card and earning rewards. Yes, I realize that Discover pays cash back, but Discover and I had a falling out some time ago — but that’s another post for another day.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)