Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
My fiancee and I have been playing both sides of eBay lately. She’s taken to selling some of the small things around the house that we no longer need. They bring in a couple of dollars and help clear out some space. There are millions of people doing the same thing everyday.
However, I’ve found that buying is more satisfying.
Just two weeks ago, I had a problem with my laptop power cord as it decided it wouldn’t work anymore. I looked quite a few places and the replacements went from $80-100. However, on eBay, I found it for $35 including shipping.
A month before that I lost the USB charger for my iPod Nano. Best Buy wanted $20 for a replacement. eBay had ones for $5 (including shipping) that charge from a wall or USB.
Good things must come in threes because I found a great way to save on razor blades on eBay.
How do you use eBay to save money? Let me know in the comments.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)