Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
I’ve written in the past about the Amazon.com price drop policy, and I just wanted to remind everyone about and also provide some simple instructions on how to use it…
As you may or may not Amazon guarantees their prices for 30 days. If they reduce the price on something that you’ve purchased within the past 30 days, they’ll issue a credit (although you have to ask for it). What follows is a simple walkthrough of the process…
If you want to check if any of your purchases are eligible for a refund, just follow these steps:
(1) Visit “Your Account” and look at all invoices from the past thirty days.
(2) Click on the item names to pull up the current item description/price and compare to the price that you paid.
(3) If you paid more than the current price, copy down the order number and go to:
(4) Check of the item(s) in question and then click the e-mail button. Select “Refund Inquiry” as your subject.
(5) In the body of the message, tell them that the price dropped and that you want to be credited for the difference. It might help to mention the item name as well as old and new price, but I’m not sure that’s entirely is necessary.
That’s it. Before long you’ll have an e-mail back from Amazon acknowledging your claim and promising to refund the difference back to your credit card.
Again, here’s the link to get started: Returns and Refunds Contact Form
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)