Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Okay, I’ve asked in the past about whether or not you guys carry a credit card balance, but I’ve never really touched on the issue of actual debt load. So in this Money Poll, I’d like to ask about your current debt load. Before we get started, here are a few ground rules…
First of all, please don’t include your current credit card balance if you pay it off in full every month. Also, without getting into a debate about ‘good’ debt vs. ‘bad’ debt, I’d like to ask that you exclude: (1) your primary mortgage, and (2) credit card debt resulting from a 0% credit card offer that you took advantage of such that you could bank the proceeds and earn interest. Aside from that, if you owe money for something you should include it.
Of course, if you’d like to include additional information, you’re always welcome to provide a breakdown in the comments. And if your debt isn’t so bad (maybe you don’t even have any), but you had a whopper of a debt sometime in the past, please share that in the comments, as well… Your success story could be just the thing that someone needs to get them through a tough time.
With that said, here we go…
Note: If the poll doesn’t work properly in the RSS feed you’ll have to click through. Sorry.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)