Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Remember that Zurich Direct class action lawsuit that I first told you about back in July? Since we chose to do nothing response to original notice, we remained a member of the ‘class’ and were thus entitled to a share of the $7,145,007.25 settlement.
Well, our settlement checks finally arrived. They were actually dated December 15th, and I’m amazed that they found their way to us since they were sent to an old address that we haven’t lived at since 2002. Care to guess how much we got? Our share was a whopping $2.52 — and they split it across two checks. Woohoo! Early retirement here we come!
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (286)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (235)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)