Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Editor’s Note: These offers expired and are no longer available.
Continuing along the path toward the separation of our business and personal finances, we have are now the proud new owners of a business credit card. I previously posted a list of business credit cards with signup bonuses, and that’s where we started.
We first applied for (and received) the Amex Business Gold Rewards Card. While this card has an annual fee after the first year, it also came with a signup bonuses.
Our choice for the longer term is the CitiBusiness ThankYou Card which not only offers rewards, but also has no annual fee.
There are, of course, other options out there, these are just two examples.
Truth be told, we don’t really need a business credit card, but having one will make the bookkeeping a bit easier (anything charged to that card will be a business expense, so we won’t have to sort through expenditures at tax time). It also helps with the substantiating the independence of our business endeavors, which is important when it comes to maintaining the liability protection offered by an LLC.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)