Where to Find the Citi Driver’s Edge Redemption Form

Citi® Driver's Edge® Platinum Select® Card

Editor’s Note:  This limited-time offer has expired.

If you happen to have a Citi Driver’s Edge Mastercard then you’re probably aware that there are two different ways to access your rewards. The first is to redeem them through the ThankYou Rewards Network, and the second is to file a claim whenever you have your car serviced, and get the cash credited straight to your account.

As far as I’m concerned, straight up cash money is always better than some sort of cash equivalent, so I always try to opt for the account credit. It’s actually very easy to file the claim do — all you need is the receipt detailing the service that you’ve done on the car, and the web address for the online submission form. In case you can’t find the form, HERE it is… You might want to bookmark that for future reference.

Published on March 1st, 2007 - 12 Comments
Filed under: Automotive,Credit Cards

1. Uhh… where is the form ?

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 1st 2007 @ 3:40 pm
  2. jerry, click the “here it is” link.

Comment by Nickel — Mar 1st 2007 @ 4:50 pm
  3. Thanks for the info. I am shopping for a new card.

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 1st 2007 @ 8:03 pm
  4. Hey Nickel,

I totally agree that cash is the best of all rewards! Although, I carry a travel rewards card myself because I do love to travel a lot.

One thing I always recommend to visitors of my site (Crediteria.com) about rewards credit cards is to take a look at the annual fees and ongoing interest rates as many times for those carrying a balance on their credit card. The benefits are lost to interest rates and the annual service fee. Quite often consumers are better off seeking a straight low interest card with no fees. – Just my 2 cents about reward points cards.

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 2nd 2007 @ 2:01 am
  5. Thanks for the reminder! I use this card for my expenses, and just had $1200 work done on one of the cars. Would have forgotten to submit it!

Comment by Anonymous — Mar 10th 2007 @ 6:21 pm
  6. They moved the form again, I can’t find it, only the form for buying a new car, not the form for getting back money from a repair.

Gotta love these guys.

Comment by Anonymous — Jul 2nd 2007 @ 3:03 pm
  7. Here is the service form:

Here is the vehicle form:

Here is the mileage submission form:

I’ve found that doing an online form for “drivers edge submission” usually finds the current forms pretty easily.

Comment by Anonymous — Aug 27th 2007 @ 9:43 am
  8. Here is a link to their main page, which provides links to the individual forms:

Comment by Anonymous — Jun 9th 2009 @ 11:56 am
  9. Thanks TDog – it was frustrating trying to find the Driver’s Edge redemption form – your link worked A-OK – even Citi customer support via email didn’t have the right link. Its almost like Citi is hoping you’ll give up looking for the form so they don’t have to pay out – hard times are these…

Comment by Anonymous — Jun 9th 2009 @ 4:21 pm
  10. I’ve tried several routes to find out how to redeem my old Citibank Driver’s Edge points. Can you please point me to the correct Website or link?
    Thank you in advance!

Comment by Anonymous — Aug 5th 2011 @ 5:51 pm
  11. I clicked on HERE IT Is for the Vehicle Redemption Form and it was not there. Can you email it to me??

Comment by Anonymous — Dec 19th 2011 @ 10:32 pm
  12. Need forms to get back my drivers edge rebate ,
    I am buying a new car this Saturday. And will have a receipt that day, and just need a form to send in to recover my drivers edge rebate. If you could e-mail the forms to me at my e-mail address, that would help.

Comment by Anonymous — May 18th 2012 @ 11:30 am