Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
It’s been a little while since I’ve written about 0% APR introductory balance transfer credit card offers, so I thought I’d do a bit more digging and see if I could find any new offers.
If you’re curious as to why you should care about any of this, check out my primer on how to profit from 0% balance transfer credit card offers. In short, you can either use them as a debt reduction tool, transferring your high rate balances onto them and saving a ton on interest payments while you kill them off, or you can use them to as a source of cash for arbitrage wherein you generate income in a high-yield savings account while paying nothing in interest.
If you’re looking for balance transfer options, be sure to check out my full list of 0% balance transfer credit cards.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)