Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
March was another great month at FiveCentNickel, thanks in large part to contributions from readers such as your self. I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who stop by and comment. If you like what you see here, keep in mind that you can have the full-text of everything that I write delivered to you via RSS or e-mail (details).
Here are my favorite posts from the month of March:
Â» The Value of Doing Your Own Taxes
Â» Thoughts From the Cayman Islands: Bank, Banks, Banks
Â» Middle-Class Millionaires?
Â» Past Performance Does Not Predict Future Returns
Â» Uncommon Charitable Tax Deductions
Â» The High Cost of Instant Gratification
Â» Seven Deadly Sins That Lead to Debt
Â» Save Money by Fixing Things Yourself
Â» The Lazy Cheapskates Guide to Saving the Planet
Â» Reconsidering Our Asset Allocation
Â» Ten Tips for Avoiding an Income Tax Audit
Â» Middle-Class Millionaires: Your Questions Answered
Â» How to Manage Your Asset Allocation With Multiple Accounts
Â» Investment Insights: Staying the Course
Â» Dealing With the (Possible) Theft of Your Personal Data
And here’s what was going on over at Credit Addict.
Â» How to Place a Fraud Alert on Your Credit Record
Â» What Do Credit Card Numbers Mean?
Â» Can Merchants Require a Minimum Purchase for Credit Card Transactions?
Â» Can Merchants Require an ID for Credit Card Transactions?
Â» How to Improve Your Credit Score
Â» What is a Secured Credit Card?
Â» Beware of Falling Credit Limits
Â» Warren Buffetts Credit Score
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)