Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
FiveCentNickel participated in six carnivals this week. Here they are along with links to my articles that were included in each.
The Carnival of Everything Finance included “Uncommon Charitable Tax Deductions” and “Middle-Class Millionaires: Your Questions Answered.” Also included was “Can Merchants Require an ID for Credit Card Transactions?” from creditaddict.com.
The Carnival of Personal Finance included “How to Manage Your Asset Allocation With Multiple Accounts.” Also included was “What is a Secured Credit Card?” from creditaddict.com.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)