Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Check it out… $1300 worth of credit cards offers!
It’s been awhile since I’ve put together a list of credit card signup bonuses, so I thought I’d spend a little time compiling the best offers for best rewards credit cards for 2013 out there. While some of these cards have an annual fee, all are free for at least the first year. Note: given changes in offers, the total amount has dropped considerably below $1,300. If you see any new offers appear, please list them in the comments.
Now, without further ado, here are the offers…
Signup bonus: $100 through this offer
When: After $500 in purchases w/in first 3 months from account opening
Annual fee: None
Benefits: 5% cash back on up to $1,500 spent in rotating categories like gas stations; select department stores and more. Categories rotate every quarter and you need to activate the categories each quarter to earn at the 5% cash back level.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)