Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
By now, pretty much every (and their mother!) has heard about the tax rebate stimulus checks that the Federal government will be sending out. In order to claim your rebate, all you have to you have to file an income tax return.
What about people who wouldn’t otherwise have to file a tax return?
It’s actually possible for you to qualify for the tax rebate program even if you wouldn’t otherwise be required to file a tax return. So what can you do to ensure that you get your slice of the pie? Simple. Just visit the Free File – Economic Stimulus Payment page at IRS.gov — they list numerous ways of filing a return (for free!) for the sole purpose of qualifying for the tax rebate. If you’re wondering how long it will take for your payment to arrive, look no further than the tax stimulus rebate payment schedule.
So what are you waiting for? Get to it, and then go out and start stimulating the economy…
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)