Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Time for a quick poll. Given all of the press coverage of the slow economy, I’m curious as to how it’s affecting you guys. As for us, we’re pretty fortunate.
We’re not looking to move, I have a very stable job, we also have a good bit of side income to smooth out any rough patches that might come our way. Moreover, we’re not looking to retire anytime soon, so the stock market turmoil is still a bit abstract. But I know that’s not the case for everyone. So…
That brings us to the question. As always, I encourage you to leave comments in addition to responding to the poll.
Note: If the poll doesn’t work properly in the RSS feed, you’ll have to click through. Sorry.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)