Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Those that have been reading this site for awhile know that I used to highlight articles from the archives on a fairly regular basis. Unfortunately, I’ve fallen out of the habit of doing so over the past few months. With new readers finding this site on a daily basis, I’ve decided that I should probably revive this practice, so… Here goes.
Here are some of my favorite FCN articles from a year ago this past week:
- How to Make Money in the Stock Market (Revisited)
- Using IRA Funds to Buy a House – Good or Bad Idea?
- How to Make Money in the Stock Market, Re-Revisited
- Do You Need Longevity Insurance?
- Capital One – Intentionally Harming Credit Scores?
And hereâ€™s what was going on two years ago:
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor
- Marriage by the Numbers
- Reducing Peak Electrical Usage
- Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb Changeover Complete
- How Much Life Insurance do You Need?
And finally, hereâ€™s what was going on three years ago:
- The Definition of Overpaid
- The Riskiest States for Identity Theft
- How to Create ING Direct Subaccounts
- Shopping for Term Life Insurance
- Poverty in the US: The Rich get Richer
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)