Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
I thought I’d put together a list of credit cards that are offering 0% APR on purchases. Like 0% balance transfer offers, these sorts of promos can be a great deal for savvy consumers.
Assuming that you buy only what you can afford, you can pay off your purchases with a 0% credit card, stash the money in a high yield savings account, and then collect interest for the better part of a year. Just keep making your minimum payments, and be sure to pay off your balance before the 0% promo period ends.
With that said, here’s a list of three great options… Note that all of these cards offer 0% introductory APR on purchases and some also offer 0% introductory APR on balance transfers. And a couple of these cards, for a limited time, may offer a longer introductory APR period then 12 months.
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express – 15 months – no annual fee
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 15 months – $75 annual fee
- Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card – 12 months – no annual fee
Please keep in mind that credit card and charge card offers change frequently. Therefore, we can not guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Please verify all terms and conditions of any card prior to applying. See the card issuers online application for further information. Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)