Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
The TurboTax/Quicken giveaway is now over, and I’ve (randomly) selected all three winners. Here on FCN, 103 people left comments. And the winner is… Cam.
As for subscribers, I received 85 e-mail entries via the “secret” e-mail address. And the winner is… Bob from Florida.
I’ve contacted each of the winners, but still need to hear back from two of them. If I don’t hear from them by tomorrow morning, I’ll select a new winner.
Oh, and be sure not to miss my TurboTax vs. TaxCut comparison.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)