Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
In case you’re not familiar with MyFICO, they’re the consumer division of Fair Isaac, which is the company that invented the FICO credit score. Their ScoreWatch product is essentially a credit monitoring service that gives you two free Equifax Score Power reports per year. These reports include a complete Equifax credit report plus your Equifax-based FICO score. They also alert you whenever your credit report changes, and provide you with an updated FICO score at the same time.
While this sort of service may or may not appeal to everyone, there’s one killer feature that pretty much anyone should love — a 30 day free trial which, at the very least, provides you with access to a free FICO credit score. If you sign up and decide to keep the service, it costs $8.95, or $89.95 per year. But if you cancel within 30 days, there’s no cost to you whatsoever. You can also try the free service Wise Piggy.
So what are you waiting for? Go check your score and let us know where you stand. Mine is 795. Can you beat that? 😉
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)