Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
With just under a month to go until Tax Day, I’m pleased to report that I have three more copies of TurboTax Premier to give away. To be perfectly accurate, the winners won’t receive a physical product. Rather, they’ll receive a prepaid access code good for one free federal return + one free state return + free e-filing.
For those of you that are impatient, you can actually start your return for free this weekend using TurboTax online, and then simply enter the code when it comes time to file/pay.
As before, I’m offering multiple ways to win. While you can only win one copy, you’re welcome to try for all three. Read on for details…
Win by Commenting
For the first copy, simply leave a comment below telling me a bit about yourself (where you live, what you do for a living, or whatever else you feel like sharing) and/or how you found this site. On Monday evening, I’ll randomly pick a winner from all commenters. Only one comment per person, please.
Win by Tweeting
For the second copy, you’ll need to create a Twitter account (unless you already have one), follow me (@fcn; unless you’re already following me), and then Tweet the following message (you can just copy/paste it):
Win one of three copies of TurboTax Premier – Follow @fcn and re-tweet – Details: http://is.gd/o7xR – #fcntax
Be sure to include the ‘#fcntax’ tag at the end so I can easily find your entry. On Monday evening, I’ll randomly pick a winner from everyone who enters via Twitter.
Win by Subscribing
The last copy is reserved for RSS and/or e-mail subscribers. For the duration of the contest, I’ll be including a “secret” e-mail address at the end of each article in my RSS feed. Simply subscribe (if you haven’t done so already) and keep an eye out for the secret address. Once you have it, just shoot me a quick e-mail (just one) at that address. On Monday evening, I’ll randomly select a winner from amongst the messages I receive at that address.
The Fine Print
Entries will be accepted through 9PM Eastern on Monday, March 23rd. I will contact the winners via e-mail and/or Twitter, so please be on the lookout, and please be sure to use a valid e-mail address. Note that the winners will receive their prize directly from the PR firm that handles TurboTax, so you’ll have to provide me with a U.S. mailing address (no PO boxes, please) that I can pass along to them. Void where prohibited. Good luck!
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)