Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
A couple of years ago, I was in the market for a business credit card, so I applied for an American Express card that was offering a $250 signup bonus (sadly, that offer has long since expired). While this card was perfectly serviceable, I occasionally run into places that wouldn’t accept AmEx, and I also wasn’t crazy about the $125 annual. I ultimately cancelled it.
After that, I applied for a Discover Business card. I was once again enticed by a generous signup bonus, but I ultimately ran into similar problems regarding card acceptance. There are a few key places around town that won’t accept anything but Visa or MasterCard. Thus, I’m once again in the market for a business credit card.
Features of the ideal business credit card
My needs are simple. I want a cheap, widely accepted card — thus, I’m looking for a Visa or MasterCard. I also don’t carry a balance, so the APR is a non-issue. I’m more interested the annual fee (or lack thereof). Rewards are great, but my business expenses aren’t actually that high, so they’re not a huge deal.
The best business credit card — for me
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)