Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
About a week ago, I received an e-mail from Zecco, an online discount broker, with details about their “Friends Program.” The short version is that you’ll get a $75 bonus or 20 free trades for each and every friend that you refer.
If you already have a Zecco account, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit http://hello.zecco.com/raf/index.html
- Enter your name and e-mail address
- Enter (or upload) the addresses of people you want to invite
- Type in a personal message (if you want)
- Send the invitation(s)
Bonuses are paid within the first 10 days of the month after your friend opens (and funds) their account. If you want to participate, but don’t have an account, you’ll have to sign up first.
Update: Use code “bonus1” when opening your account and get 20 free trades.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)