Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
This is just a quick note to let you know that there’s a new discount code out there for myFICO. Unfortunately, it’s only good through September 30th, so you have to hurry. Here’s the scoop…
Simply enter promotional code ‘FinancialHelp25‘ to get 25% off your purchase. Thus, if you’re interested in something like FICO Standard, which gives you access to your TransUnion or Equifax FICO credit score, you can get it for $11.96 (vs. $15.95).
Also note that myFICO ScoreWatch still offers a 30 day free trial, complete with free access to your Equifax FICO credit score. Just be sure to cancel when you’re done if you don’t want to pay for the service. Of course, if you do want the service, then be sure to use the promo code.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)