Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
From their FAQs:
Thank you for trying Score Watch Free Trial, we hope you found our product informative, helpful and of value. To cancel or convert your Free Trial, please contact myFICO Customer Care:
Click here to send an email.
We will respond to your inquiry within two business days.
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time
Since I had a few days to spare before the cancellation deadline and I didn’t want to deal with talking to a live CSR on the phone, I clicked the link to send them an e-mail. When you do that, you’re taken to a form where you can click a radio button for “Cancellation,” and another one for the product you are canceling (the “Score Watch Free Trial“).
You’ll then be taken to a form where they ask you to enter some personally-identifying information to complete the request. Note that they did ask for my Order #, though it wasn’t required. I went ahead and dug up my confirmation e-mail just to be safe, but you should be fine without it.
That’s it. I received confirmation that they had cancelled my trial the next morning. Very, very easy.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)