Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
I was just filing some things away when I noticed that the e-mail confirmation that I received after canceling my free MyFICO trial included a promo code for a 15% discount. Here’s the scoop:
SPECIAL SAVINGS + LIMITED TIME OFFER: You can continue to monitor important changes to your Equifax credit file and FICO score at a special rate. To SAVE 15% on Score Watch (monthly or annual version), re-subscribe using this promotional code: RENEW
They then provided a link to go back in and reactivate my account. I bring this up not because I’m thinking about reactivating my subscription, but because people who are interested in subscribing can easily get this 15% discount by simply signing up for the free 30 day trial, canceling online, and then reactivating with the discount code.
If you don’t want to jump through these hoops, you might also be able to use the RENEW promo code straightaway when signing up. The e-mail wasn’t entirely clear about this, so you’ll just have to test it out if you’re interested.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)