Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Editor’s Note: Thank you for your interest, these offers expired and are no longer available.
So far, we’ve taken a look at PenFed credit cards, and Chase credit cards, and today marks the CitiBank credit card offers installment of the weekly Saturday review of current offers from major banks. This series is designed to compare cards and features that are currently available.
Citi Forward® Card for College Students
The Citi Forward Card for College Students What is unique about the card is that it adapts to your card activity, and rewards good credit card management. You can reduce your purchase APR by 0.25% each quarter when you make a purchase, stay under your credit line, and pay on time for 3 billing periods in a row – up to a total of 8 times or up to 2% purchase APR reduction when using credit wisely throughout the time your account is open. The APR reduction does not apply to balance transfers or cash advances and your account must be open and not in default at the time of quarterly reduction.
In addition to the APR reduction on purchases you can earn 100 ThankYou Points each billing period that you pay on time and stay under your credit line up to 1,200 bonus ThankYou points per year. Current sign-up offer is 2,500 bonus ThankYou® Points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of cardmembership.
There is no annual fee for the Citi Forward Card for College Students.
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card card holders can earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Card holders may enroll each quarter for new categories that earn 5 percent cash back from Citi on eligible purchases in changing categories. On all other purchases you can earn 1% cash back. You may earn a total of up to $300 per calendar year.
Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card has no annual fee.
Note: Offers change frequently; please be sure to check the card issuer website to ensure all details and information are correct. *See card issuer website for terms and conditions.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)