Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Editor’s Note: Thank you for your interest, this offer expired and is no longer available.
It’s back! American Express offered a 25k point signup bonus in the past, but not for a while. I recently received word, however, that they’ve revised this promo with a spend requirement, offering a 25,000 Membership Rewards® point Welcome Bonus for the American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card. New Cardmembers must enroll in Membership Rewards® Program to start earning points. There is a introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175.
In case you’re not aware, Membership Rewards points are quite flexible, and can be cashed in for flights, or the 25k points can be converted into store gift cards at a variety of stores (Home Depot being my favorite).
NOTE: Offers change frequently; please be sure to check the offer website to ensure that all details and information are correct.
American Express Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)