Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
I’ve shared a lot about how we keep track of our finances, so today I want to turn the tables and ask you guys to share your methods. As you’re likely aware, I’m a bit of a Quicken junkie, having tracked our spending, investments, etc. in one version or another since January 1, 1997.
(Yeah, I know. I’m a bit obsessive about these things.)
Anyway… To facilitate the discussion, I’ve created the following poll. What I’m looking for here is your primary method of tracking your finances. There are lots of options out there, and I’ve done my best to capture the big ones. Of course, many of us probably use a combination, so please just choose the one that fits the best.
As always, please also feel free to chime in with a comment to add some context to or otherwise clarify your answer.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)