Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Last summer I ran a poll asking whether or not you were feeling any economic pain. At the time, 51% answered “yes” with an additional 16% saying saying that you weren’t, but that you suspected it was just around the corner.
Since that time, the stock market has rebounded nicely, though it’s been a pretty rough ride over the past six weeks, and we’re still nowhere near pre-crash levels). At the same time, the Federal Reserve is reporting that all parts of the country are showing signs of economic growth.
At the same time, unemployment rates are still very high, and European economies have started sputtering. With these things in mind, today’s poll focuses on whether or not you guys think things are really getting better…
As always, please also feel free to chime in with a comment to add some context to or otherwise clarify your answer.
Note: If you’re reading this in the RSS feed, you might have to click through to participate and/or view the results.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)