Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
I don’t know about you guys, but we’re headed out of town for a glorious week of relaxation. In fact, by the time you read this, we’ll have nearly reached our destination.
As we do nearly every summer, we’re traveling by car, and we’ll wind up covering close to 3,000 miles by the time we get back home. With that as a backdrop, I thought it would be fun to run another poll.
Will you be traveling this summer? If so, will you be driving? How far will you be going? Please weigh in below, and please leave a comment to add some context.
And now, for your reading pleasure, here are some articles that are stuffed with tips on how to save money on vacation travel:
- Extreme Travel: How to Go Light and Low Budget
- Traveling Cross Country Dirt Cheap
- Travel on a Budget
- Saving Money on a Roadtrip With Kids
And one more that suggests taking a “staycation” instead of going on vacation.
Note: RSS readers may have to click through to view results or participate.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)