Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Shortly after publishing this morning’s article on the best money and finance apps for your iPhone, a couple of readers e-mailed asking for a similar list of apps for Android-based phones.
Unfortunately, I can’t provide a lot of guidance here because I use an iPhone. I do, however, know that many FCN readers use Android phones, so I thought I’d create an open thread where people can share app recommendations.
If you’re an Android user and have any recommendations for good/useful apps that are at least tangentially related to money or finance, please leave a comment.
If you’d just like to browse around and see what’s out there, hop on over to Android Marketplace. If you click on the “Top Free” or “Top Paid” tabs, you’ll be presented with a list of categories so you can narrow in on “Finance” apps very easily.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)