Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
With the 2010 elections now behind us, I thought it would be interesting to run a quick poll about one of the most talked about subjects – jobs. It seems that campaign ads this year either focused on a personal attack aimed at tearing down the opposing candidate, or they talked about jobs.
While there are clear signs that the economy is improving, it looks like it will be a long, slow recovery. Indeed, unemployment has continued to hover near 10%, and people are understandably antsy.
Which brings me to this… A poll asking about your personal employment outlook. As always, please feel free to leave a comment to add some context to your response.
Note: If you’re reading this via the RSS feed or e-mail, you may need to click through to the site to respond or see the results.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (286)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (236)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)