Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
If you live in Kansas or North Carolina and want to take out a person-to-person (P2P) loan, then you’re in luck… Residents of both states are now eligible to borrow via Lending Club.
That brings to the number of states eligible for borrowing through Lending Club to 42. Only Idaho, North Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Maine residents are unable to borrow using the Lending Club platform.
I actually invested in Matt’s loan to the tune of $500 and earned a nice 9.32% return until he paid it off early. While writing this post, I shot Matt a quick IM to ask if he’d use Lending Club if he had to do it over.
Here’s his response:
“In hindsight, borrowing from Lending Club turned out to be the best decision we could have made. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t hesitate to borrow through them.”
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)