Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Editor’s Note: This offer expired and is no longer available.
Hmmm… I just ran across some bad news related to the PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards Visa Card. Here’s the scoop:
Effective March 1, 2011, PenFed will no long offer 2% cash back for supermarket purchases. You will continue to earn 5% cash back on gas purchases made at the pump and 0.25% on all other purchases, including your supermarket purchases. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-247-5626 seven days a week or PenFed.org.
Bummer. The 5% cash back on gas purchases paid at the pump** is still a good deal but this will otherwise end up being a very pedestrian reward card. Be sure to review the issuers page for additional information and terms and restrictions that apply.
If you have this card, will you be changing your reward card strategy?
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)