Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
While perusing recent transactions in our Platinum Delta SkyMiles Card from American Express. account, I ran across an ad for a 35% discount on TurboTax Federal products when you pay with “any eligible American Express Card.”
There’s also a link from the ad itself (go ahead and click it if you wish) which appears to automatically apply the discount when you click through. I’m not sure what happens if you pay with something other than Amex after clicking that link, but it’s worth a shot.
The discounts are as follows:
- Free Edition: Free for 1040EZ (as always)
- Deluxe: $29.95 –> $14.95
- Premier: $49.95 –> $32.45
- Home & Business: $74.95 –> $48.70
This offer is good through October 15, 2011, which is the deadline for filing returns with a filing extension. Happy filing!
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)