Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
The Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card offers a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, though there is a balance transfer fee of 3 percent of each balance transfer; $5 minimum. You can earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
This card has rotating quarterly reward categories that you need to enroll to be eligible. You can earn up to 5% cash back from Citi in must-have categories and enrollment each quarter is quick and easy. Earn 1 percent cash back on all other purchases. The total cash back you can earn with the card is $300 per calendar year excluding the $100 cash back with this offer. There is no annual fee.
Offers can change at any time so be sure to check the card benefits and terms and conditions prior to applying.
You might also want to check out the recent offers from Discover, which includes a 0 percent introductory APR on balance transfers for 18 months.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (286)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (236)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)