Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
If you didn’t have enough miles to make the Capital One Venture Card mileage-matching offer worthwhile, here’s another one that might be of interest to you…
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card is offering a signup bonus of 40k points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months. Bonus points are worth $500 toward airfare or hotel accommodations when you redeem for travel through Ultimate Rewards?. If you want a more expensive ticket, no problem – just pay the difference.
To qualify you need to apply for the card, get approved, and then spend at least $3k in the first three months. Note that this card has a $95 annual fee, but it’s waived for the first year. As far as ongoing rewards are concerned, you’ll earn two points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants and one point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)