Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
It’s time for another credit card signup bonus… This time around, it’s from the Chase Freedom card. In short, if you apply and get approved for the Chase Freedom and spend $500 in purchases on the card within the first three months, you can get a $150 bonus.
Chase also pays an additional $25 bonus. To earn this second bonus, just add an authorized user and make your first purchase within 3 months.
This card, which has no annual fee, also offers a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for fifteen months (with a 3% transfer fee, $5 minimum). You also earn 5% cash back on purchases in categories that rotate every quarter subject to quarterly spend cap of $1,500. All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)