Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
If you’re in the market for a new brokerage account, TradeKing is offering a $100 bonus for opening a new account, funding it with at least $2500, and making three trades. This offer is good throughout the month of August.
It’s also worth noting that this deal qualifies for TradeKing’s offer of refunding $150 in transfer fees if you’d like to move your investments over from another broker. To get your refund, simply open an account, fill out the account transfer form, and then submit the transfer reimbursement form.
In case you’re not familiar with TradeKing, they’re widely considered to be one of the best online brokers, having been repeatedly named #1 in customer service by Smart Money, and having also been ranked the #1 brokerage for long-term investors by Barron’s. In terms of price structure, they offer $4.95 flat-rate stock (and ETF) trades with no account minimums and no inactivity fees.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)