Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
As a quick followup to my post about Small Business Saturday, I also wanted to point out a $20 bonus offer from MasterCard. To qualify, simply register your card and then spend $200 online between now and December 31st. Within a week of hitting the spending threshold, you should receive an e-mail with redemption details.
The email will contain a link to the Redemption Form where you must provide your complete Gift shipping address and other relevant details, including your registered email address. MasterCard gift card recipients should allow 1-2 weeks following submission of the Redemption Form to receive your gift card via USPS First Class mail.
Note that this promo is limited to “the first 80,000 eligible entrants.” The next 10k eligible entrants will receive a 1-year subscription to “a magazine title to be designated by Sponsor.” And beyond that, there are no rewards.
It’s unclear (at least to me) if these means that only the first 80k to register can get the card, or if it’s the first 80k to register and hit the $200 online spending threshold. Either way, it only takes a few seconds to register, and you might wind up with a $20 gift card. It can’t hurt to try. Here’s the signup link.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)