Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
Do you own any Ally Bank CDs? If so, here’s a bit of homework for this weekend…
Apparently they had a system glitch of some sort that caused them not to credit interest earned on CDs in 2011 to some customers. There have apparently been a number of reports of this, and they are dealing with it on a case-by-case basis.
In other words, if you’re affected, it might not get fixed if you don’t spot the error and complain. For the record, I’ve double-checked our accounts and all is well.
Source: DepositAccounts via The Finance Buff
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (228)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)