Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
As a followup to my recent post about picking up money off the ground… A bus driver in Austria was cleaning out his bus at the end of his shift when he discovered a shopping bag containing 390,000 Euros (ca. $510k).
And guess what? He turned it in. With the help of a deposit slip, the police were able to track down the owner.
Kinda makes me story about helping $1100 find it’s way back to home look small time, doesn’t it?
So, dear readers… What would you have done? Be honest. 😉
Source: Reuters via The Consumerist
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (693)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (536)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (329)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (288)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (237)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)