Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
It’s that time of year again… Time to sign up for the latest batch of reward categories associated with your Discover credit card (assuming that you have one).
Recall that Discover, like many other reward credit card issuers, has adopted rotating reward categories that require quarterly re-enrollment. Thus, assuming that you enroll, you’ll get 5% cash back rewards on select categories on up to $1500/quarter in purchases (quarterly cap can change) and 1% cash on all other purchases at over 8 million merchants nationwide.
For Winter 2013 (January-March) the reward categories include restaurants and movies. To enroll, simply login to your card account and follow the relevant link.
And if you don’t have a Discover card but want one…
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (534)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (325)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (227)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)