Bank Deal: Earn 1.00% APY on an FDIC-insured savings account at Barclays Bank.
This is just a quick note to let you know that the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and Blue Cash Preferred Card® from American Express are currently offering signup bonuses.
For the Blue Cash Everyday card from American Express (more details here), you can earn $100 bonus after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first three months of cardmembership. This card offers 3% cash back at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% cash back on gasoline at US gas stations and select US department stores, and 1% on other purchases. Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. No annual fee. Terms and Restrictions Apply.
For the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express (more details here), you can earn $150 bonus after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first three month of cardmembership. This card offers 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% cash back on gasoline at US gas stations and select US department stores, and 1% on other purchases. Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. This card carries a $75 annual fee.
Terms and restrictions apply.
Important Note! The information in this article is believed to be accurate as of the date it was written. Please keep in mind that credit card offers change frequently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this article. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit card prior to applying.
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How to Get Out of Debt
- The Best Dollars I've Ever Spent
- How Our Estate Plan is Structured
- How We Paid Our Mortgage In Less than 10 Years
- Money Making Ideas
- How to Manage Your Asset Allocation with Multiple Accounts
- Consumption Smoothing - Save While the Saving's Good
- How to Save on Groceries
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Eleven Great Books About Money
- Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math (692)
- Dish Network Customer Service SUCKS (535)
- $8,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (429)
- Pay Off Mortgage Early or Invest? (424)
- How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit (352)
- Termite Control: Sentricon vs. Termidor (326)
- How Much Should You Pay a Babysitter? (284)
- Ethanol Blended Gas = Lower Mileage? (272)
- Reduced Credit Limits? Share Your Experience (256)
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit (242)
- Buying Furniture off the Back of a Truck (230)
- Will Mac OS X Lion Kill Quicken 2007? (191)